Careers with Alpha & Omega Group
We are committed to exemplifying strong relationships, trust, teamwork, servant attitudes, stewardship, and excellence in our work and in our life. Our employees make those ideas a reality by investing in our core values and mission. A&O recognizes achievement and fosters an environment that challenges each employee to pursue excellence. From the interns to the president, each employee feels that he or she is an essential and valued member of the A&O team.
A&O provides the tools and support needed to reach individual goals and objectives. Working with A&O is not just a job, it's a future. Employees are the backbone of A&O, so we support and build them up to strengthen their ability to serve our clients well. Because we want our employees to have a healthy work and personal life, A&O supports both professional and personal interests with benefits, such as:
- Major medical insurance and health savings account.
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability.
- Simple IRA retirement plan with fully-vested matching contributions from the company.
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Reimbursement for professional memberships and certifications.
- Company-paid training opportunities to develop and acquire new skills.
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education.
- An added bonus: our work week is adjusted so that employees have a half-day on Friday.
Follow the links below to see detailed descriptions of each open position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, handicap and/or disability.