Structural Project Engineer
Alpha & Omega Group, PC, is seeking a structural project engineer with 5-7 years of experience. Responsibilities will include design, analysis, and rehabilitation of highway bridges and ancillary structures. This role will also prepare and review calculations, drawings, project specifications, construction documents, cost estimates, reports, feasibility studies, and proposals. Occasional field work is required. Projects include vehicular and pedestrian bridges, boardwalks, specialty structures, structural condition assessments, bridge load ratings, FEA/FEM, and bridge repair development.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or structural engineering
- Registered North Carolina Professional Engineer
- 5-7 years of experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MathCAD, Conspan, MicroStation, SAP2000, and/or Enercalc
- NCDOT bridge superstructure and substructure design experience
- Project management experience
- NBIS bridge condition inspection experience
- Shop drawing review experience
- Familiar with design-build project delivery methods
- Experience developing repair plans
To apply: Please download the application (PDF document), complete it, and return it with your resume, by e-mail .